Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tugas Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2 : Make a story

Identificate tense:
Past tense
Present tense
Future tense

This is a story about my best friend and I. We met on senior high school. She was my junior. We usually went home together. The frequently we spent together made us become closer and closer until one day we decided to being a best friend. We open our ear to hear each other story even it is sad, happy, exciting, boring and we open our heart to receive comment, support, and many things so we can growing up together in God.
Now it is been three years for our friendship. We are really blessed and grateful with this friendship. Friendship is not easy as people thought. It is not just to hear your friend story, or spending time together, or had a lot happy things but also always be there even it happy or sad and support your friend to be their best in faith.
We have learnt lot of things from our friendship experience. We hope God always bless our friendship and we can be best friend foreverThere will be a lot things we will be face in the future. We will keep praying for each other, for this friendship, and also for our family. I really thank God that I have her in my life as my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment