Saturday, June 28, 2014

My Goals after graduating

I like accountancy since I first studied it in my junior high school. That is why today I’m in this university, majoring accountancy. When my lecture gave a question “what will you do after graduate from this university”, I ask myself ‘what I am gonna to be?” before I go to university, I dreamed about being an auditor, but after I learned about auditing I feel that auditor is not match for me, I even don’t understand about that subject hehe.
I have done an annual tax report project for two small companies. I felt enjoy doing that even though it was a new for me so I got a several problems doing that, but I have done that project and makes me want a another tax project. My niece who has worked in tax consultant said that we’re gonna have a lot experience doing this job because as a consultant we handle not only one company, but many companies. Those companies have a different sector so we can learn about accountancy and tax.

Hearing that makes me feel that maybe that job is what I want. The important thing about working is you have to love that job so you can give an effort and you will always giving your best on it. So, I think after I graduate from this university I will search a job in tax consultant. I love accountancy, I love tax J

No comments:

Post a Comment